Ampoule Filling Sealing Machine Description
Precisely formulated four head filling and sealing machine for ampoules are built with quality components and even offered at Harsiddh Engineering with great customization. The contact and non-contact parts are manufactured with SS AISI 316L and AISI 304 respectively. Some of the features are as similar to other sealing and filling models apart from the filling size and capacity with number of filling heads.
Four head ampoule filler & sealer are used to fill 0.5ml to 5ml with 4 head in a single dose applied to 1ml to 5ml open mouth glass ampoules. The production capacity of this ampoule filling & sealing machine is 60 to 90 ampoules per minute. The ampoule filler and sealer machine is used to fill all types of injectable liquids and is operating based on slant travelling principle. It is designed and executing the operation following the ampoule neck dimension, thickness and size variations. Conventional feed system has been replaced with rectangle feeding and the desired production capacity can be achieved with auto-feed, transfer, nitrogen flushing, filling, heating and sealing features. The filling stops automatically if there is no ampoule; the inbuilt feature is enhanced comprehensively in this machine.
This cGMP model is quite compact with minimum change over time. As a leading manufacturer & exporter of four head ampoule filling and sealing machine, Harsiddh Engineering has incorporated very important features in the system that are useful for bulk productivity, easy operation and low maintenance.
Salient Features of Ampoule Filler and Sealer Machine
- Compact structure free from vibration.
- Contact parts made from Stainless Steel AISI 316L.
- Non-contact parts made from Stainless Steel AISI 304, Mild Steel, Brass etc.
- Dosing Syringes/pumps and Filling Needles made of Stainless Steel AISI 316.
- All drives of the unit synchronized with Single motor.
- Pre & Post nitrogen flushing unit.
- Smooth ampoule rotating unit at the sealing station.
- Pre-Heating unit for thick glass ampoules.
- Easy regulation of oxygen, LPG and nitrogen gas with flow meters.
- No wastage of expensive liquids with “No Ampoule No Filling” feature.
- Easy regulation of speed with variable frequency drive.
- Vertical tray collection unit duly filled and sealed ampoules.
- VFD drive for easy speed regulating (delta make).
- Stainless Steel west tips collector at the bottom side of machine.
|Model No.||HFS-4 / Off Line model|
|Ampoule Sizes||1ml to 5ml Open Mouth Glass Ampoules|
|Filling Capacity||From 0.5ml to 5ml in single dose|
|Filling Type||Piston Pumps Type Filling (Volumetric)|
|Contact Parts||Stainless Steel AISI 316L (For Filling Nozzle & Syringe / Pump)|
|Output / Minute||60 to 90 Ampoules / Minute (Depend on ampoules sizes)|
|No. of Head For Fill & Seal||Four|
|Require Gases For Sealing||LPG & Oxygen (Mixture)|
|Nitrogen Purging||Available (Pre & Post)|
|Power Require||1 H.P., 380 Volts, 3 Phase, 50 Hz (4 Wire Systems) OR
1 H.P., 220 Volts, 1 Phase, 50 Hz OR Customised
|Over All Dimensions||1050mm (L) X 800mm (W) X 1000mm (H)|
|Net Weight||285 Kgs.|
|Gross Weight (With Wooden Case)||460 Kgs.|