Vertical Ampoule Filling and Sealing Machine Description
The most advanced and high speed vertical ampoule filling and sealing machine with eight head is quite significant as far as the production capacity is concerned. Per minute output is 80 to 280 ampoules with 0.5ml to 10ml filling capacity in single dose. Ampoule Filler And Sealer works well with the varied ampoule sizes ranging from 1ml to 10ml open mouth glass ampoules. Our ampoule filling and sealing machines having CE certifications
Precise volume filling, minimum breakage, accurate quality sealing without defects and high reliability are the important functionalities. Heavy duty SS piping for jerk free operations, Stainless steel cladding, epoxy paint and MS anti-rust treatment to plates (base, side and middle) have made the structure sturdy for long run.
Ampoule Filling and Sealing Operation:-
Ampoules can be infeed through SS conveyor from a sterilizing tunnel and transfer them to a segment wheel to carry on to a moving rack, which transfers the ampoules in vertical position through the station one by one. The ampoules are discharged to the collection tray after sealing.
Production Capacity can be varied based on the size of ampoules. 290 ampoules can be processed per minute for 1ml size. Similarly if the size of ampoule is 2ML than 270 Ampoules, 3ML 260 Ampoules, 5ML 240 Ampoules, and 10ML 150 Ampoules per Minute output can be achieved.
Actual output can be ± 10 % depending on diameter of ampoules. – Tolerance and diameter ± 0.25mm & height is ± 5mm.
Salient Features of Vertical Ampoule Filling Machine
- Tremendously variable speed to achieve optimum production.
- Simply replaceable change parts with minimum setting time to accept different sizes of Ampoules.
- Easy and prompt unloading from the moving rack.
- Instant and suitable access to controls.
- Accurately centering of ampoules neck during the time of gas flushing, filling & sealing of ampoules.
- Contact Parts made from AISI 316L (Filling Pump and Nozzles).
- No Ampoule No Filling” Function avoid wastage of costly liquid.
- Higher output up to 17000 Ampoules per hour.
- Acrylic Body Gas Flow meters for easier flames setting..
- Basic machine has stipulation for process having 8 syringes (Filling pumps).
- Mechanical Clutch operates when ampoules are coming to filling on to filling station.
- Drive for syringes association connected to the main machine drive.
- Manual infinity variable adjustment of syringe for the dosing volume by a central setting rod.
- Individual syringe has fine setting for volume.
- Needle movement synchronized with transfer movement via mechanical cam.
- Drive for the needle movement connected to the main machine drive.
- Mechanical sensor at transfer section control operation for “No ampoule No filling” systems.
- Separate burner unit for pre-heating of the ampoule tips.
- Flow meter for indication and setting of the gas / oxygen mixture.
- Ampoules are rotated at this station by means of separate drive unit.
|Model No.||HFS-300V (High Speed) (Attached to Sterilizing Tunnel)
On Line model
|Ampoule Sizes||1ml to 10ml Open Mouth Glass Ampoules|
|Filling Capacity||From 0.5ml to 10ml in single dose|
|Filling Type||Piston Pumps Type Filling (Volumetric)|
|Contact Parts||Stainless Steel AISI 316L (For Filling Nozzle & Syringe / Pump)|
|Output / Minute||80 to 280 Ampoules / Minute (Depend on ampoules sizes)|
|No. of Head For Fill & Seal||Eight (Vertical)|
|Require Gases For Sealing||LPG & Oxygen (Mixture)|
|Nitrogen Purging||Available (Pre & Post)|
|Power Require||2 H.P., 380 Volts, 3 Phase, 50 Hz (4 Wire Systems) OR
2 H.P., 220 Volts, 1 Phase, 50 Hz OR Customised
|Over All Dimensions||2950mm (L) X 1000mm (W) X 1200mm (H)|
|Net Weight||1550 Kgs.|
|Gross Weight (With Wooden Case)||1900 Kgs.|