Injectable Vial Filling Machine (Dry Powder Filling Stoppering Machine)
Harsiddh engineering Co. provides manufacturers a large variety of dry powder vial filling machines including Dry Injection Powder Filling Machine that caters for different manufacturer’s preferences and production environment. The double wheel injectable dry powder filling machine offers superior throughput as compared to the single wheel type. This injectable powder filling machine is able to fill 80 -220 vials every minute and hence suitable for high production packaging centers. They have a filling accuracy of 99% (+ 1 %). To boost production rates, save packaging space and reduce cost; these dry powder vial filling machines are equipped with a rubber stoppering unit which fixes a rubber stopper on the vials.
Injectable Powder Filling Machine
The injectable vial filling machine dispenses sterilized powder through a set of two powder hoppers that are vibrated by mechanical agitators. Each wheel has a piston used to meter the powder being feed to vacuum space between the hopper and piston as well as a doctor blade to scrap off excess powder.
Dry Injection Powder Filling Machine
The injectable dry powder filling machine is made to cGMP model with CE certification and is compact, durable and ensures aseptic filling conditions. The dry powder vial filler has superior control system implementing features such as “no vial –no filling”, detecting jam condition, stopping machine in case of no stopper or powder, automatic counting of the vials as well as special AC voltage and current control. The vial filling rubber stoppering machine uses a single, energy efficient, high performance 3 phase motor rated 3 horsepower to drive other systems using special imported gears.
Working Principle of Injectable Vial Filling Machine
The Injectable vial filling machine is used extensively for filling up the vials with medicines. It works on the volumetric principle with diving nozzles and a pneumatic system of stoppering rubber on top of the vials. The injectable dry powder filling machine has a SS flat conveyor belt on which the vials move and get transferred. The vials are then transferred to the filling station where there are multiple heads and are in the range of two to twelve. The next station is one where a stopper is placed on the head after precision filling. The major parts of the vial filling machine include:-
1. Conveyor Belt- The vials move on this belt to be transferred.
2. Filling and Stoppering machine –This is where the vials are filled and rubber stoppered so that there is no wastage of medicinal content and accuracy is maintained while filling the vials. The injectable powder filling machine is adept at handling aseptic micro dose sterile powder into glass vials and close the same with rubber stoppers.
Salient Features of Dry Powder Vial Filling Machine
- Compact cGMP model.
- “No Vial – No Filling” system.
- Multiple Dosing Systems.
- Injectable filling with accuracy of ± 1% of uniform density Injectable powder can be ensured by setting the depth of piston in the port of powder wheel.
- Built-in Rubber Stoppering Unit saves lot of space in the Sterile Area & reduces the length of Laminar Air Flow (LAF).
- All motors are provided with appropriate contactors and relays for the protection against any Overload or jamming.
- Rotary turn table attached with the dry powder filling stoppering machine for automatic in feed of vial on conveyor.
- Safety clutch system to avoid Vial breakage.
- Variable A.C. Frequency Drive for speed adjustment.
- All parts and assemblies coming in contact with powder and rubber stopper are made of S.S.316 and easily removable for required Autoclaving/ Sterilization.
- S.S. square pipe frame structure to avoid any vibration with adjustable screws to adjust conveyor height – as per out feed of sterilizing tunnel.
- All driving is through High quality imported Gear motor for better machine performance without vibration.
- Imported Gear Motor for Main drive, in feed and out feed turn tables.
- It is a compact and vibration resistant model.
- To avoid the usage of expensive powder, No Vial – No Filling principle is followed.
- To secure against the overload, the machine is configured with electric motors with specific contractors and relays.
- All the components are made with AISI SS.316.
- Imported gear motor for the in feed and out feed procedure.
- Whole machine is surrounded by specifically made protection cabinet.
|Model No.||HPF-240 (Double Powder Wheel & Hopper)|
|Production Output||80 to 240 vials per minute (Depend on fill size)|
|Vial Sizes||5ml to 30ml Glass Vials (Dia. 22mm to 38mm)|
|Rubber Stopper||20mm (With the help of change parts)|
|Filling Capacity||50mg to 1.5 grams in single dose, 1.5 grams to 6 grams in double, triple and four dose (with help of change parts)|
|Filling Accuracy||+ 1 % depending upon consistency and uniformity of bulk density of sterile powder of under controlled level of humidity (Below 28% Rh)|
|Electrical Supply||3 H.P.|
|Powder Requirements||3 Phase, 415 Volts, 50 Hz|
|Conveyor Height||850mm to 900mm Adjustable|
|Dimension||3650mm (L) X 1000mm (W) X 1700mm (H)|
|Net Weight||1050 Kgs.|
|Gross Weight||1400 Kgs.|
Injectable Powder Filling Machine Videos