Bottle Filling and Capping Machine Description
Harsiddh Monoblock liquid bottle filling and capping machine incorporates two packaging operations in a single stage and is therefore more economical, versatile and suitable for busy production centers. They have high production output that ranges between 30 -100 bottles per minute depends on the type of model selection and can fill containers ranging from 30-1000ml.
The operation of the liquid bottle filling and capping machines starts with unscrambling of the bottles in a round turn table before they are feed to a conveyor for filling. The filling stage has nozzles with self centering devices that are plunged to container and achieve very accurate fill. Foam free filling is achieved using nozzles that rise up during the operation. Our equipments follow the international standards and have CE certification.
The equipment is assembled from high quality materials such as SS 316 for all contact parts and SS 304 for other parts. The bottle liquid filling & capping machine uses modern control technologies that implement “no bottle–no filling” and “no caps–no capping system”. In addition, the motor has variable speed control and all parts are driven by a single motor. After filling, the bottle passes to the capping section where they are sealed. Special flow meters are used to record the fluid flow while other sensors record the number of bottles.
- The bottle filler and capper machine contact parts are composed of SS316 material.
- bottle liquid filler & capper Machine is robustly made of SS 304 material.
- Liquid filling nozzles consist of self-centralizing device.
- Conveyor belts are made of stainless steel.
- The controlled nozzles assure foam less liquid filling.
- Equipped with in feed and out feed for bottles.
- Variable AC drives to allow speed adjustments.
- Consumes less power and cost.
- Negligible chance of external dust or particles since bottles do not travel between filling and sealing.
- cGMP model
- Left to right direction
- No Bottle No Filling Machine stop system
- Single platform structure both for filling and capping that reduce the space
- Unbending trembling free structure for trouble free performance
- Stainless Steel gracefully matt finish body
- Direction type vibrating bowl for caps
- Minimum change over time
- Smooth and Noise free conveying
- Bottle stopping arrangement through pneumatic as well as mechanical systems
- Separately VFD drive for un-scrambler, machine main and conveyor motor
Technical Specification of Bottle Filling & Capping Machine
|Model No.||HMBLF- 2X1 (2 Head Filling & 1 Head Capping)||HMBLF-4X1 (4 Head Filling & 1 Head Capping)||HMBLF-4X4 (4 Head Filling & 4 Head Capping)|
|Filling type||Volumetric Piston Pump||Volumetric Piston Pump||Volumetric Piston Pump|
|Output Per Hour||1500 to 2000 / hour (Depend on size)||2500 to 4500 / hour (Depend on size)||2500 to 5000 / hour (Depend on size)|
|Direction of Movement||Left To Right||Left To Right||Left To Right|
|No. Of Filling Head Syringe / Pump||Two||Four||Four|
|No. Of Capping Head||One||One||Four|
|Filling Size||10ml to 1000ml||10ml to 1000ml||10ml to 1000ml|
|Power Consumption||For Main Machine – 2 H.P. / 415 V/ 3 Phase, 50Hz||For Main Machine – 3 H.P. / 415 V/ 3 Phase, 50Hz||For Main Machine – 4 H.P. / 415 V/ 3 Phase, 50Hz|
|For Conveyor – 0.25 H.P. / 415 V/ 3 Phase, 50Hz||For Conveyor – 0.25 H.P. / 415 V/ 3 Phase, 50Hz||For Conveyor – 0.25 H.P. / 415 V/ 3 Phase, 50Hz|
|Conveyor Height||800 to 900 adjustable||800 to 900 adjustable||800 to 900 adjustable|
|Container Dia.||Dia. 28mm to 100mm (Round shape)||Dia. 28mm to 100mm (Round shape)||Dia. 28mm to 100mm (Round shape)|
|Container Height||50mm to 250mm||50mm to 250mm||50mm to 250mm|
|Dimensions||2450mm X 1000mm||2700mm X 1000mm||3250mm X 1000mm|
|Weight||750 Kgs||850 Kgs||1550 Kgs|