Rotary Ampoule Washing Machine Description
Harsiddh rotary ampoule washing machine is a state of the art device that is designed to aseptically clean ampoules with minimum contact between the machine parts and the container. The equipment has a specially designed automatic gripping mechanism that holds ampoules from the neck, inverts them and cleans them before discharging them in the feed worm system at upright position.
It is suitable for busy pharmaceutical and chemical packaging industries as it has a high production output of 240 ampoules per minute and is able to clean 1ml – 10ml ampoules. Each machine has 6 washing stations, with each station having 3 needles for water cleaning and 3 for air washing. The equipment has three 25 liter tanks and three pumps to hold and pump cleaning agents. It is also equipped with a cassette of grippers at each station to hold and turn the ampoules. The machine has automatic in feed and exit system.
All internal surfaces are manufactured from stainless steel to prevent corrosion while the rests are manufactured from plastics. The fabrication and materials are made to according cGMP standards and quality is guaranteed.
Salient Features of Rotary Ampoule Washing Machine
- Rotary mechanism.
- Complete cGMP Model
- Higher production output capacity of 120 &240 Ampoules per Minute
- All contact parts with the internal surface of Container and the wash media are made from AISI 316L Stainless Steel.
- Other parts are made from engineering plastic, FDA approved or AISI SS 304 Stainless Steel.
- All finishes, welding joints are processed, treated & equipment selected in accordance with cGMP standards.
- Machine provides 3 water washes & 3 Air washes.
- Complete flexibility with user for washing cycle.
- Suitable for 1ml to 10ml Glass Ampoules.
- Washing sequence can be made as per customer’s requirements.
- 3 Pumps and 3 Tanks of 25 liters each.
- Each washing zone with independent circuit to avoid contamination.
- In feed and Exit of containers.
|Model No.||HRW – 120 A||HRW – 240 A|
|Output / Hour||7200 / Hour (Depend on size)||14000 / Hour (Depend on size)|
|Ampoule Dia.||10mm to 22mm||10mm to 22mm|
|Ampoule sizes||1ml to 25ml||1ml to 25ml|
|Contact Parts||Stainless Steel 316L||Stainless Steel 316L|
|Electrical Input||380 V, 3 Phase, 50 Hz||380 V, 3 Phase, 50 Hz|
|Power Requirements||1.5 H.P. For Main Machine||1.5 H.P. For Main Machine|
|Working Height||900 to 950mm adjustable||900 to 950mm adjustable|
|Dimension||1800mm (L) X 1950mm (W)||2050mm (L) X 2000mm (W)|