Bottle Labeling Machine Description
Harsiddh Vertical bottle sticker labeling machines are widely acclaimed in the pharmaceutical, food, agriculture and packaging industry. They are renowned for their automatic high speed bottle labelers suitable for high production environments. The equipment is powered by the AC motor that controls the in feed and out feed of bottles through the conveyor and the labeling process.
This equipment achieves a production rate up to 150 bottles per minute. It is specially designed for partial, overlap and flag type labeling process. The design of the bottle sticker labeling machine minimizes changeover time when shifting from one product to another. The equipment bears industry best CE certification. The conveyor, servo mechanism and other moving parts are feed from a single motor and controlled from a central location.
The bottle labeling machine has inbuilt vacuum pump as well as product and label counter to enhance production. The setting and changing of labels is easy and the operator can easily control the bottle sticker labeller machine. All sticker labeling machine parts are well encased in the stainless steel structure that offers long service life.
Salient Features of Bottle Sticker Labeling Machine
- It does not require new parts for round containers.
- The motor synchronizes label dispensing, conveyor belts and pressing device.
- Label height could be changed.
- Appropriate on-line inkjet coding system.
- The machine produces up to 150 containers per minute.
- The speed between conveyor belt and servo motor is coordinated and controlled with HMI.
- The machine has in built speed indicator and counter.
- Flexible label placing adjustments.
|Bottle Size||10ml to 1000ml (Round Shape)|
|Bottle Dia.||18mm to 100mm|
|Output speed / Minute||100 / Minute||150 / Minute||200 / Minute|
|Label Size||Label Length – Minimum 12mm / Label Height – 10 mm to 90 mm|
|Gap Between Two Labels||3mm to 5mm|
|Label Roll Diameter||300 / 400 mm|
|Core Diameter||75 to 76 mm|
|Power Requirements||1 H.P., 1 Phase, 220 Volts, 50 Hz|
|Working Height||800 to 900 mm|
|Dimension||1500mm (L) X 1100mm (W) X||1700mm (L) X 1100mm (W) X)||1700mm (L) X 1100mm (W) X|