Vertical Vial Sticker Labeller Description
The vertical vial labeling machine is preferred by most pharmaceutical firms due to its high productivity, ease of use, durability and advanced control features. The equipment is very versatile and compatible with most printing units. The self-adhesive sticker labeling machines uses sophisticated and automatic control that encompasses a programmable micro processor control unit as well as advanced vial and label sensors to prevent wastage.
The vial sticker labeling machine detects no label, system overload, jamming and no vial on conveyor and prevents labeling operation. Harsiddh offers two main models; the HVSL 200 with a production throughput of 150 to 200 containers and the HVSL 120 with a production rate of 60-100 containers per minute. The vial labeling machine have a gear motor that accurately drives the conveyor belt and a pressing unit to stamp the labels. Stepper motor and feedback controls are used to ensure that movement is precisely controlled and labels are accurately positioned. Our vial labeler machine carries CE certification.
The vial sticker labeller machine uses a single motor from where all other motions are synchronized and this reduces errors. Parts in contact with containers are manufactured from durable high quality Stainless steel. Our models use a single phase drive motor with variable speed control features.
Salient Features of Vial Sticker Labeling Machine
- The vial self adhesive sticker labeling machine operates with greater production speeds.
- It is a stainless steel finisher with 304 construction material.
- The vertical vial sticker labeling machine is a GMP design that comes with accurate label placement.
- Complete security package that comprises of counter.
- Also appropriate for partial, full and overall labeling.
- Greater production speed at 200 containers per minute.
- PLC base with HMI touch screen.
- Conveyor and servo speed controlled with the aid of HMI.
- Sophisticated speed indicator and counter.
- Customer friendly label pricing adjustments.
- Rigid glass doors with SS structure.
- Views system for the purpose of barcode check, presence or absence of coding or pharma code on the labels.
- A linear model with varied output starting from 100/150/200 per minute.
|Vial Size||2ml to 250ml|
|Vial Dia.||16mm to 76mm|
|Output speed / Minute||100 / Minute||150 / Minute||200 / Minute|
|Label Size||Label Length – Minimum 12mm / Label Height – 10 mm to 90 mm|
|Gap Between Two Labels||3mm to 5mm|
|Label Roll Diameter||300 / 400 mm|
|Core Diameter||75 to 76 mm|
|Power Requirements||1 H.P., 1 Phase, 220 Volts, 50 Hz|
|Working Height||800 to 900 mm|
|Dimension||1500mm (L) X 1100mm (W) X||1700mm (L) X 1100mm (W) X)||1700mm (L) X 1100mm (W) X|