Vial Capping Machine Description
Our company is an industrial leader in an extensive range of vial cap sealing machines that guarantee users long service life and high quality stoppering. Our products are made from carefully selected high quality materials which meet and exceed the cGMP standards. Our vial capper machines have CE certifications.
Our vial capping machine ensures minimal contacts of the parts with the vials. Parts that come to contact with the cap or vial are manufactured from Stainless steel. The vial cap sealing machine is able to fit a wide range of caps since the sealing pressure can be adjusted.
The placement of sealing cap is carefully controlled to enhance safety and functionality. Photo sensors are incorporated to ensure that sealing cannot proceed without an aluminum cap in the chute or stopper on the vial. The device uses a spring loaded sealing rollers which do not damage the cap.
The sealing machine for vial is compact, easy to install and operate. It uses a single motor that synchronizes the motion of the conveyor, star wheels and the turrent platform. The speed can be adjusted to achieve varying production.
- The vial flip off cap sealing machine follows current good manufacturing practice model.
- A speed port modifies speed of the conveyor belt, star wheels and platform turrets and single motor provides optimal synchronization.
- No vial no cap mechanism
- A photo sensor brings the machine at halt if there is no aluminium caps in the delivery chute.
- Exposed parts or those in touch with the vial and aluminium cap are composed of stainless steel.
- Infeed / Exit Star Wheel is equipped with Safety Clutch for Automatic Stoppage of Machine in case of Jamming and / or Over Loading
- Spring loaded free spinning sealing rollers remove any form of damage occured to aluminium caps and give more flexibility to containers neck’s diameter.
- If there is no seal on the cute and/or no stopper on vial before sealing, the vial capper machine stops operating.
- cGMP models
- Available in single head, four head, six head and eight head models
Technical Specification of Vial Capping Machine
|Output Per Hour||1500 to 2500 depend on size||2000 to 4000 depend on size||4000 to 7000 depend on size||5000 to 10000 depend on size|
|Direction of Movement||Left To Right||Left To Right||Left To Right||Left To Right|
|Sealing Head||Single Head||Four Head||Six Head||Eight Head|
|Vial Size||2ml to 100ml||2ml to 100ml||2ml to 100ml||2ml to 100ml|
|Power Consumption||For Main Machine – 1 H.P. / 415 V/ 3 Phase, 50Hz||For Main Machine – 1 H.P. / 415 V/ 3 Phase, 50Hz||For Main Machine – 1.5 H.P. / 415 V/ 3 Phase, 50Hz||For Main Machine – 2 H.P. / 415 V/ 3 Phase, 50Hz|
|Power Consumption||For Conveyor – 0.25 H.P. / 415 V/ 3 Phase, 50Hz||For Conveyor – 0.25 H.P. / 415 V/ 3 Phase, 50Hz||For Conveyor – 0.25 H.P. / 415 V/ 3 Phase, 50Hz||For Conveyor – 0.25 H.P. / 415 V/ 3 Phase, 50Hz|
|Conveyor Height||800 to 900 adjustable||800 to 900 adjustable||800 to 900 adjustable||800 to 900 adjustable|
|Cap Size||13mm, 20mm, 28mm & 32mm||13mm, 20mm, 28mm & 32mm||13mm, 20mm, 28mm & 32mm||13mm, 20mm, 28mm & 32mm|
|Vials Diameter||Dia. 16mm to 56mm||Dia. 16mm to 56mm||Dia. 16mm to 56mm||Dia. 16mm to 56mm|
|Dimensions||1200mm X 700mm X 1700mm||1550mm X 900mm X 1700mm||1700mm X 900mm X 1700mm||1800mm X 900mm X 1700mm|